My Zoomer Muse



"Zoomer Muse" © 2020



In accepting the challenge of teaching

I nervously ask an intimidating computer,

To be my left-brain and intelligent partner 

In sharing the message of creativity to all.


It’s mysterious collaborating with an inanimate muse,

Who seems much smarter and worldly than me,

And whose only relationship to any real humanness

Appears like a complex algorithm of thought.


My unpredictable muse can decide not to cooperate

Without giving me any explanation whatsoever

And refuse to react to my fear and frustration

While behaving badly in a Zoom class unexpectedly.


But this assistant teaches me the acceptance of limitation

While freely offering an array of infinite possibilities.

I am always awed by my brilliant Zoomer Muse

                My partner,

                     my support,

                            and best friend 

                             a teacher ever had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog